Rada Cutlery Meat Lovers Gift Set, 8 Pc Boxed Knife Set, Made in USA, Aluminum Handles

Rada Cutlery Meat Lovers Gift Set, 8 Pc Boxed Knife Set, Made in USA, Aluminum HandlesThis is a great American made set. Very nice bridal shower gift at a reasonable price. I buy nothing but Rada Cutlery now.

My husband and I received a set of Rada knives as a wedding gift over 20 years ago that are still going strong. We like our Rada knives so well that we have given many sets of these as gifts to friends and family over the years. They are always impressed with the quality of these knives as well and usually call us up wanting to know where they can get more of them. Rada knives sharpen easily and stay sharp longer that other knives. They are THE BEST knives we have ever owned, they are a great value, and best of all they are made in the good ole' US-of-A and come with a lifetime gaurantee. Once you have owned and used Rada knives you will find anything else to be subpar.

FYI from the maker's website Rada Cutlery is proudly manufactured in Waverly, Iowa. Rada Mfg. Co. has been making kitchen knives and utensils since 1948. Rada blades are hand sharpened for a razor sharp edge. They are made of surgical quality T420 high carbon stainless steel and hollow ground to ensure a precision concave surface for maximum edge retention. Lifetime Guarantee: "Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in materials or workmanship."

Buy Rada Cutlery Meat Lovers Gift Set, 8 Pc Boxed Knife Set, Made in USA, Aluminum Handles Now

These knives are great! They are very sharp and have stayed sharp. I use them for steaks and cutting veggies, fruits. Love them

Read Best Reviews of Rada Cutlery Meat Lovers Gift Set, 8 Pc Boxed Knife Set, Made in USA, Aluminum Handles Here

Over the years I have tried many knives from some of the best looking to the most expensive. I still seem to come back to the Rada knives when the fancy ones give out. The handles are plain aluminum. The smoothness make then easy to clean. Too many brands with the fancy handles have places where food and germs are hard to wash out. You can be confident these knives are really clean. The handles are light weight which may feel odd at first but if you are chopping veggies for a while you will appreciate that. Rada knives don't have the thickest blade I've seen but they tend to need sharpening less often then some of the popular, expensive brands. The dishwasher doesn't destroy these knives like it will eventually do to a wooden handled knife, but it can discolor the handle. Overall, if you are looking for quality without expense, I would choose Rada knives.

Want Rada Cutlery Meat Lovers Gift Set, 8 Pc Boxed Knife Set, Made in USA, Aluminum Handles Discount?

First off I'll admit that I haven't owned any expensive knives. When my husband told me it was time for some new ones, I did some research. We try our very best to only buy made in USA if it is available, and the reviews on these knives were good. When they first arrived, I loved the look of them, but the handles felt "weird" to touch. Since I had only been using plastic or wooden handles, I decided I might get used to that. I have now had them for almost a month, and I absolutely love them!! The weight feels good, and they are so sharp and fit my hand nicely. The feel of the handles no longer bothers me, but instead, I enjoy cooking even more because I do have a decent set of knives. I didn't realize what I was missing! Great price, great knives, extremely satisfied!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment