OXO Good Grips Baking Set, 3-Piece

OXO Good Grips Baking Set, 3-PieceI got this as a gift since I do a lot of baking and its perfect! OXO is such a good brand. I even bought this for my sister for her bridal shower and it's not even part of her registry! Easy to wash, easy to use, easy to store.

I ordered this mostly for the cookie spatula...unfortunately it did not actually do a good job scooping up the cookies I made. Granted these were spritz cookies, so hard to deal with in the first place, so I still need to test these on a solid chocolate chip cookie.

The brownie spatula is amazing. 5 stars. Not sure why I didn't think I would use it but in just the past week I've use it on spritz cookies, brownies, and pizza. It's a small but solid spatula.

The tester also works well, used it on brownies tonight.

So bottom line: if you get a great deal on this like I did (thank you Warehouse Deals!), buy it. If not, buy the brownie spatula separately! You won't regret it.

Buy OXO Good Grips Baking Set, 3-Piece Now

I am not a frequent baker and did not want to spend a ton of money on this stuff.For the price, I think it is great. I have used it 3-4 times thus far and I am pleased with this. No red flags.

Read Best Reviews of OXO Good Grips Baking Set, 3-Piece Here

Nice product set. Just the right size for serving small items. Perfect stocking stuffer at the holiday. Solid value on lightening deal

Want OXO Good Grips Baking Set, 3-Piece Discount?

I love to bake, but having moved numerous times in the past five years, I seem to lose kitchen tools with every move. So after yet another move, I found myself down to one spatula of a smaller size (still have all the big ones), I jumped on this set when it was a lightning deal. The set seemed a good value, and I'd heard good things about Oxo. And having an extra cake tester always comes in handy. :)

I have used products from many various kitchen companies, from the cheap at Walmart/Target to the expensive at Williams Sonoma and Sur la Table. In all that time, I'd never used a Good Grips product, but I have to say I'm impressed. There have been few that were as comfortable as these were. I hope they turn out to be as durable as they are comfortable. They might go from being one of the best to the absolute best if they last a while. For the price, even if they last a year or two, they were still a decent buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment