Nogent Expert Paring Knife, Black Polypropylene Handle

Nogent Expert 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife, Black Polypropylene HandleI have had this knife for many years. I have no idea how or where I got it and I just realized this is my favorite knife in the drawer. I have a set of Globals and I love them but as far as paring knives go, this beats the Global hands down. I have never had to sharpen the blade.

impressive after buying 1 we bought 2 more to give to our sons & daughters-in-law ... it works !

Buy Nogent Expert Paring Knife, Black Polypropylene Handle Now

I am a hands-on cook and gave away my food chopper and slicer. I like to prepare and cut my own fruits and vegetables, it kind of like therapy. But I never seem to have enough paring knives to use, especially good, quality paring knives. I saw these, loved them so much that I bought extra knives to give to my daughters. I now have two extra good, quality paring knives in the drawer. I seem to grab them first when I start preparing a meal because they are the best.

Read Best Reviews of Nogent Expert Paring Knife, Black Polypropylene Handle Here

A good kitchen knife must have a good steel blase and a substantial handle to provide balance and weight. This product fails on both counts. I tried it first to slice tomatoes and found it to be flimsy. The handle does not have sufficient weight to assist in slicing, which means the blade slips on whatever one wishes to cut. If the serrations were larger, weight might not be such a problem. The Wusthof tomato slicing knife has no equal. Nogent is junk.

Want Nogent Expert Paring Knife, Black Polypropylene Handle Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment