Knife, Vegetable 4-1/2"

Knife, Vegetable 4-1/2'Have been looking for this type of knife EVERYWHERE! Gave it to my daughter as I have 2 already. I do a lot of cooking and use mine daily..practical and very versatile. very well made. Thx

I have used the Good Cook vegetable knife for many years, although I originally purchased them in the grocery store. The knives were very good, but even serrated knives get dull eventually. When I couldn't find it in the stores, I went to Amazon and ordered it. There was no problem with the shipment or the packaging, but the knife, itself, is not of the same caliber. The serrated portion of the blade is not as deep/wide as it used to be, and, consequently, the knife does not slice soft vegetables such as ripe tomatoes with the ease and accuracy of the older versions. Sad to see that I will have to look for another knife. Times change.

Buy Knife, Vegetable 4-1/2" Now

I love this knife. This knife is so sharp. I most often use for cutting tomatoes which I like very ripe so they are often a little soft. This knife goes through even soft grape tomatoes with no danger of slicing my fingers off because you need so little pressure. I had one from years ago and after years of cutting on plastic cutting boards it was getting a little less sharp. Couldn't find another one anywhere so naturally I went to my "GO TO" online store Amazon and of course you had it, and at a great price. I even bought two because even Amazon can't be expected to carry things forever. I love Amazon and buy hard to find things here almost every week.

Read Best Reviews of Knife, Vegetable 4-1/2" Here

If you've never used a knife like this, try it. I found one years ago that I absolutely loved. I decided to get another and couldn't find it anywhere. Leave it to Amazon, because they were able to provide. I love it because I don't like working with very sharp knives. This little "fruit/vegetable knife" cuts more than you think, and the slim design and very pointed tip makes it extremely versatile.

Want Knife, Vegetable 4-1/2" Discount?

I have been searching for this knife for some time now. This is a super sharp quality knife and lasts for years. While it is an excellent knife for slicing tomatoes, it is an even better knife for cutting steak and chicken. It slices cleanly, not tearing the meat. I tend to eat smaller bites of food and needed a knife to slice clean, little bites of meat and fruit and veggies. This is the the knife to do the job! I highly recommend for anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment