Kershaw 9900 Series 3-1/2-Inch Stainless-Steel Paring Knife

Kershaw 9900 Series 3-1/2-Inch Stainless-Steel Paring KnifeI received a gift set of these Kershaw

9900 series knifes and I loved them so much I purchased a few more to complete the set. What I liked so much was that they have a somewhat thin blade and a high tech handle. Because of their delicate nature they are very artistic and inspirational to create exceptional results in the kitchen. Because of their high tech construction they are super easy to care for. Are they my favorite go to knifes in the kitchen these days? Most definitely!

The thin blade is sharp, which is what I like when peeling potatoes and other veggies. The handle is very comfortable, and it was priced right, as well.

Buy Kershaw 9900 Series 3-1/2-Inch Stainless-Steel Paring Knife Now

I just simply love this little paring knife, by far this is the best one I've ever owned. Sure grip!!!

Read Best Reviews of Kershaw 9900 Series 3-1/2-Inch Stainless-Steel Paring Knife Here

This little kitchen aide is constantly on my counter. I have bought so many paring knives and this is the first that meets my expectations.

Want Kershaw 9900 Series 3-1/2-Inch Stainless-Steel Paring Knife Discount?

I had the paring knife for over a year. The blade is high carbon and soft so its easy to sharpen. The handle has the poly... which provides a good grip. A few months ago the tip broke off, so I had to round it off with a 200 course sharpening stone. Would I recommend this knife? For those who do not care too much about knives, definitely. The knives are made in Japan, and the blade retains its edge. For those who must have a Global or high end knife, you know that one knife to pass to your grand kids, this is still a good buy, but doubt it will last that long. It still a handy knife to have if you need that extra one. With proper care, this knife should give several years of use.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment