Haley's Black Corker 5 in 1 - 4-pack

Haley's Black Corker 5 in 1 - 4-packI purchased one of these at a local winery and Loved It!! So when I wanted to give as a gift, I found at Amazon. If you are looking for a gift for your wine loving friends, this is it. If you have friends who do not drink a whole bottle at one sitting, Haley's Corker is for them.

Does exactly what is is supposed to and more. Limits spills while pouring as well as aeration and storage. I've been very pleased with the corkers I purchased 5 years ago (yes they last a long time) and added some new ones for a party. Vinum also has a web site where they sell corkers for screwtop bottles and a variety of colors. Great product.

Buy Haley's Black Corker 5 in 1 - 4-pack Now

We hike and picnic a lot and these are perfect to take a little wine in our back packs....they do not leak! It's just the two of us so we rarely finish a bottle of wine at one meal so it's really nice to be able to keep the wine fresh for the next day. And I use one in my bottle of very expensive balsamic vinegar keeps it fresh and allows for just a drizzle not a big slosh.

Read Best Reviews of Haley's Black Corker 5 in 1 - 4-pack Here

I was greatly surprised and happy with this product. I enjoy the ease and the functionality of the product. I recommend it !!!!

Want Haley's Black Corker 5 in 1 - 4-pack Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment