Global GSF-49 - 4 1/2 inch, 11cm Utility Knife

Global GSF-49 - 4 1/2  inch, 11cm Utility KnifeLike all Global knives, this paring knife takes a razor sharp edge and holds it well. The balance and feel in your hand makes it a joy to use and makes fine cutting, peeling or slicing quick and easy. These knives are expensive, but are well worth the premium price.

I don't have big hands and many kitchen knives (especially chef's knives) are uncomfortable to use for extended times. I've found Global's knives to be extremely comfortable for me to use. The blade on this is a bit longer than a standard paring knife and I find it more useful for everyday use. If you're buying professional quality knives, I recommend visiting a store that sells them and will let you hold them to find one that fits your hand well.

Buy Global GSF-49 - 4 1/2 inch, 11cm Utility Knife Now

I have had a knife like this for years. It's great for the small jobs. It went missing, I couldn't wait to get a new one. It's awesome

Read Best Reviews of Global GSF-49 - 4 1/2 inch, 11cm Utility Knife Here

if you want to buy your chefs in your family a gift this would be it .I have 4 so far and will buy more . make sure you use an asian sharpener .

Want Global GSF-49 - 4 1/2 inch, 11cm Utility Knife Discount?

I had the opportunity to try many knives at some knife skills classes I've taken, and I have to say this particular 4 1/2" utility knife from Global is my hands-down absolute favorite. Great balance, weight and feel it fits so comfortably in my hand, great grip. Peels and pares beautifully, and made boning chicken breasts a snap with an accuracy and sharpness that left minimal meat on the the bone. If you're like me and don't have a huge assortment of knives at home, this and a good chef's knife are pretty much all you need.

Save $0.05 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment