Farberware Professional 4-Knife Sharpener

Farberware Professional 4-Knife SharpenerThis is a handly sharpener for all knives and is one of the best non electric ones. It is easy to hold and does a good job on all the knives I have tried on it. Even for a quick touch-up it works well. Great for the price.

The sharpener is made from a split plastic mold. Mine split when I put pressure on it from extended use. I epoxied back together but I think the ceramic insert lost it's availability to sharpen.

I've switched back to the old fashioned way using a whetstone.

Buy Farberware Professional 4-Knife Sharpener Now

This sharpener seems to be doing a decent job of keeping my knives in shape. I don't get the impression that it would be the right tool for a major sharpness restoration job, but if you use it regularly it does pretty well.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Professional 4-Knife Sharpener Here

I picked one of these up based strictly on price. I am not really 'into' knives and I have no other sharpeners to compare this to, but I think this 'no-frills' product has done a darn good job on my kitchen knives. I have a couple Santuko (sp?) knives I bought in the past year and it brought these right back into like-new condition. Most impressive though, was an older chef's knife that I've had for probably 20 years, which for the most part has been useless except on things like onions and carrots. In just a few minutes, and with no effort whatsoever, The knife was sharpened up nicely. It did the classic 'slice-though-the-sheet-of-white-paper' action with ease. I recommend this for the average home chef just looking to put that nice edge back on your knives. I am very happy with it and am so glad I didn't waste lots more money getting a more expensive sharpener.

Want Farberware Professional 4-Knife Sharpener Discount?

This is a nice little sharpener, it straighens out your edge and renews

the blade in no time, but does not replace a good sharpening stone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment