Clear plastic combo cutlery - 300 Count. 100 each of, spoons, forks, knives.

Clear plastic combo cutlery - 300 Count. 100 each of, spoons, forks, knives.I decided to order these despite the previous reviewers comment on how small these were. I usually like to keep plastic tableware on hand for my daily snacks of crackers with peanut butter or cream cheese. I thought the petite size wouldn't be an issue for my needs. Well, these are also very, very flimsy. The spoons and knives cannot withstand the peanut butter or cream cheese...they just bend, mocking me as I try to scoop and spread! Perhaps if you just need something for VERY light appetizer or children's parties these would work.

You get what you pay for! These break while you eat! I have bought others from the dollar store that hold up better and safer!

Buy Clear plastic combo cutlery - 300 Count. 100 each of, spoons, forks, knives. Now

With this product they never disclosed how small the pieces are. It's great for a 3 yr old which I did not buy for very disappointed and I bought 2 of these buyer beware.....................

Read Best Reviews of Clear plastic combo cutlery - 300 Count. 100 each of, spoons, forks, knives. Here

Nothing to say but POOR QUALITY.

I though it would have been not the best but bot the worse. :(

Want Clear plastic combo cutlery - 300 Count. 100 each of, spoons, forks, knives. Discount?

WORST JUNK EVER should have paid $5 more for good cutlery... please dont buy this product and suffer... it's embarrassing for other people to use at your house..

0 comments:

Post a Comment