Cantina 15"x11.5" Tempered Glass Cutting Board

Cantina 15'x11.5' Tempered Glass Cutting BoardWith this cutting board you not only get a very usable cutting board, it also looks great as well. Have used this for about 6 months now and it is holding up very well....

cute chili pepper cutting board. came as described matches my kitchen colors looks nice on my counter love it! i

Buy Cantina 15"x11.5" Tempered Glass Cutting Board Now

This cutting board was perfect for my kitchen. Not as large as the other boards but that doesn't seem to make a difference when using it. Even though I don't have a chili motif in my kitchen it goes well with everything.

Read Best Reviews of Cantina 15"x11.5" Tempered Glass Cutting Board Here

this was the color was looking for and the size order 2 got it on time no problems with it .happy camper

Want Cantina 15"x11.5" Tempered Glass Cutting Board Discount?

Great board.....although I was more interested in the chili pepper pattern when I ordered it. We leave it on the drainboard next to the oven..a perfect spot for transferring hot items from the oven. I'm not a big fan of glass cutting boards.....the sound the knife makes when slicing something sets my teeth on edge. But the pattern is vivid....matches my pepper motif in the kitchen and certainly stands out against the white formica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment