Wüsthof Deluxe 17 Pocket Professional Chef's, Cordura

Wüsthof Deluxe 17 Pocket Professional Chef's, CorduraWhen this came in it was a perfect size. Lots of room for everything. My friend I bought it for had a knife set of 16 Wusthof's and it fit in this perfectly.

Got this for my guy, he's a chef that travels a lot as part of a catering service. He was asking for something smaller but I wanted him to have room for all his tools, not just his knives. I think I made the right decision, he's filled it with all sorts of utensils -peelers, cutters, thermometers-it even has an area for papers. It's a nice quality material -very strong -and I was impressed with it's compartments and layers for holding whatever a chef on the go needs! Seems it's only limit will be the combined weight when full because it does hold a lot. To quote my boyfriend, "It's bloody awesome!"

Buy Wüsthof Deluxe 17 Pocket Professional Chef's, Cordura Now

This is wonderful! Perfect for a professional! It is a bit large for what I wanted but I will find someone who will love it!

Read Best Reviews of Wüsthof Deluxe 17 Pocket Professional Chef's, Cordura Here

Got this in the mail last night. I placed most of my Knives (still waiting for a 10" Carving Knife) in there and I like to arrange from largest to smallest, but have to place one of my paring knives in the center because of the fold. Not a big deal. I was also expecting a smaller "Wusthof" font on the front of the bag on the left side, but it's a pretty big font right in the center. I like the little accent and liked that it was discrete. The one I got as a big WUSTHOF in the middle. Again...it's a really nice bag, but just small things that I didn't expect.

Want Wüsthof Deluxe 17 Pocket Professional Chef's, Cordura Discount?

The knife bag was just as beautiful as pictured and the design and pockets are wonderful. However, it did NOT come with a strap, as pictured.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment