Triton Flatware Case - Triton Flatware Chest With Burled Walnut Finish

Triton Flatware Case - Triton Flatware Chest With Burled Walnut FinishThis chest arrived today and I was very impressed with how beautiful it is. The woodworking is excellent and it's so handsome, I hate to put it in the closet where I keep the good silver. In fact, it's out on display in the dining room now and I intend to show it off at Thanksgiving. I have looked at other silver chests, online and in person, and this more than meets my expectations.

This box is absolutely magnificent!! Even better than it appears in online photos.

Buy Triton Flatware Case - Triton Flatware Chest With Burled Walnut Finish Now

Box is gorgeous! Bought it fto house my mother's silverware to give to my niece as a wedding present. It is a fine piece of "furniture" very sturdy and the finish is as a mirror.

Read Best Reviews of Triton Flatware Case - Triton Flatware Chest With Burled Walnut Finish Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment