ForkChops, Rainbow

ForkChops, RainbowThese are a great novelty item or white elephant gift. I definitely do not recommend buying these if you actually are considering replacing your current chopsticks and fork/knife set. There are much better utensils out there that aren't combined into one like this, but the knife end really just is shaped like a blade; it doesn't really have one.

The material this is made out of is thick so I wouldn't be worried about snapping these, however because of the thick material the knife and fork are not very good at their respectful jobs (hard to cut and hard to spear certain foods.

The glitter color makes this a fun [gag] gift though and if that's your intention I'd recommend this product.

My son loves chinese food but I am not great with chop sticks. so this way he can have his chop sticks and when I visit, I can use the other side. They are great

Buy ForkChops, Rainbow Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment