Chef'n Strawberry Slicester

Chef'n Strawberry SlicesterI needed stitches after using it. Just putting the strawberry in the feeder is risky. The slices are perfect for cereal, but really too small for a typical fruit salad-they are just slivers-not slices.

Difficult to initiate the slice move. You press hard and then it snaps causing a tendency to pinch the skin on your palm.

Buy Chef'n Strawberry Slicester Now

Makes perfect slicing for strawberry shortcake go really fast & easy. The larger berries will need to be cut in half before slicing. I did pinch my hand the first time I used it but that taught me a lesson on the proper way to use it.

Read Best Reviews of Chef'n Strawberry Slicester Here

This product is wonderful and completely revolutionizes food prep for anything involving strawberries! It is so easy to use and simple; very little to 'break down'. I would recommend to anyone!

Want Chef'n Strawberry Slicester Discount?

like it so much buying one for each of my kids. So simple to use and slices beautifully. Buy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment