Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star Slicing Knife 200mm/8"

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star Slicing Knife 200mm/8'This is an excellent all-around knife. Slices extremely well on meat and vegetables. This 4-star handle has a great feel. The pro-s handle is okay, but I do not like the 5-star handle.

I have used the Henckels 8 inch slicing knife for many years (20+?). It is my favorite kitchen knife and always seems to be in the dishwasher (which by the way, this knife has survived thousands of machine washes). It took me this long to realize I need two of these great knives and so I bought another.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star Slicing Knife 200mm/8" Now

I have a set of Henckels knives and this was to complete my set. It stays sharp for a long time and cuts evenly.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star Slicing Knife 200mm/8" Here

The reputation for the twin four star slicing knife is well known, and totally supported by using this product just once. Superior says it all.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star Slicing Knife 200mm/8" Discount?

I bought this knife for my husband who likes to cook. He loves it. Sharp knife with a nice handle.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment