Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Straight Butcher Knife, Black Fibrox Handle

Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Straight Butcher Knife, Black Fibrox HandleThese knives are great. They hold their edge well and sharpen quickly on the steel. I mainly use them for processing large amounts of game & fish. I always have two on hand so a buddy can help process the meat/fish as well. For someone who knows how to properly wield a blade you will find that this knife will serve multiple functions; from filleting salmon & halibut on the docks to quartering a deer in the garage.

Ahi fever begins this week here in Waianae. I'll be at the Waianae boat harbor with this fish knife and others but this one is the favorite of local fishermen. As a knife sharpener I like this knife. I like the Japanese knives better but this one is one of the all time greats.

I live at Makaha Surfside in Waianae. I wish everyone could see the launch of Ahi fever in my front yard every year. Over 100 boats lined up right in front of Makaha Surfside condos warming up and then bam they are off. When the wind is blowing off shore it is a beautiful sight. When it is an on shore wind it sounds like a race track. Smells like one too with all the oil and gas, but what a sight and experience. Good luck this year tuna/Ahi fisher men & women Hawaii style. They all come out from the Waianae boat harbor.

Aloha; Tommy

Buy Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Straight Butcher Knife, Black Fibrox Handle Now

Awesome knife! It make Jason's cleaver look like a butter knife...Buy this knife you won't ever ever ever regret it!

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Straight Butcher Knife, Black Fibrox Handle Here

I got this knife hoping it would outperform my chef knives for cutting through bone, like for chickens and such. And it definitely does. However, because the handle and everything are so large, I find it a little unwieldy for me and would have gone with the 10" instead if I had it to do over. The knife performs well, don't get me wrong, but I think the 12" length is too much for a home cook. My husband jokes that he no longer has to worry about leaving me at home alone because no one in their right mind would go up against this knife, so if you are looking for home security, this is your knife! If you are looking for something to divide up chicken parts, the 10" is probably sufficient and will save you some money in the process.

Want Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Straight Butcher Knife, Black Fibrox Handle Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment