Rada Cutlery Peel Pare & Slice Gift Set - Tomato Slicer, Peeler, Regular Paring Knife, Made in USA

Rada Cutlery Peel Pare & Slice Gift Set - Tomato Slicer, Peeler, Regular Paring Knife, Made in USA, Aluminum HandlesI LOVE these knives. I have worked with a variety of "high-end" knives over the years, but keep coming back to Rada knives. They are absolute workhorses in the kitchen. I have not found any German product (F.Dick, Henkels) that hold an edge as well as these knives. The price cannot be beat. These knives are an exceptional product for an amazing price. The fact that they are made in America just makes them all the more attractive. I recommend these knives to everyone I know who spends any time at all in the kitchen.

I really like Rada Cutlery. The knives stay sharp and are easy to use. Because they are so thin, you wouldn't want to use them cutting winter squash, but they are too small for that job anyway. They are amazingly good for the price.

Buy Rada Cutlery Peel Pare & Slice Gift Set - Tomato Slicer, Peeler, Regular Paring Knife, Made in USA Now

I own other Rada Cutlery and so far have been very happy with it. Purchased this set for my daughter so she can have her own set.

Read Best Reviews of Rada Cutlery Peel Pare & Slice Gift Set - Tomato Slicer, Peeler, Regular Paring Knife, Made in USA Here

These knives are sharp. Cut myself twice the first night I used the paring knife. The peeler is also sharp and peeled potatoes in record time. Have not used the tomato slicer yet but people at church have this knife and swear by it.

Want Rada Cutlery Peel Pare & Slice Gift Set - Tomato Slicer, Peeler, Regular Paring Knife, Made in USA Discount?

I found this cutlery to be fabulous. I'm definitely buying more. Everything was sharp and precise and I didn't have any issues at all.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment