Montana Knife 8" Fillet Knife with White Poly Handle

Montana Knife 8' Fillet Knife with White Poly HandleThis is a knife. You filet fish with it. It works. Not the best. Doesn't hold it's edge well. I need to steele it a couple times with each filet session. Good price for a beginner.

This has been the best addition to my knife kit. I use it for many things it is not intended for because it works so well. Beside fileting fish as intended I use it to trim lamb racks and trim and portion beef, buffalo and pork tenderloins. I also I found it to be an excellent slicing knife for cooked meats. I am embarrassed to say that it slices meat better the my 175$ Shun slicing knife. Seriously this knife is awesome and if you've been lucky enough to find this knife on amazon then definitely buy it. Take this from someone who has been using it 1-20 times a day 5 days a week over several months.

Buy Montana Knife 8" Fillet Knife with White Poly Handle Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment