Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 5" Utility Knife

Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 5' Utility KnifeI was originally looking to purchase a Wustof, because I have a few of them, and love the quality. My friend is an Executive Head Chef in a Boston restaurant. He suggested I buy a Mercer instead, because the quality is that of Wustof, with a much lower price tag. He was right, I love this knife. It was a little lighter than I expected, but the quality is great. I highly recommend Mercer.

I have several Henckels and Sabatier knives. This knive surpasses both brands with the sharpness of the blade and ease of use. I purchased two Mercer Renaissance knives as a gift for my daughter and included this one for myself. I will purchase more Mercer knives in the future.

Buy Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 5" Utility Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment