Lamson & Goodnow Walnut Grapefruit Knife

Lamson & Goodnow Walnut Grapefruit KnifeI own it and use it. High quality made-in-the-USA product. Blade edges are serrated with a sharpened tip. Works great for both sectioning and removing the rind. Curvature perfectly follows the shape of the rind.

To my surprise, this grapefruit knife has extreme pluses and minuses!

Pro: the blade is curved in a useful fashion and it is very sharp -though the longevity of its sharpness cannot be determined yet as i'm a new owner.

Con: i cannot believe that of the 3 pieces that i have, 2 of them have loose blades (i.e. where they are attached to the handle's rivets, the blade rocks a bit and is not securely riveted down!). the one that has a securely riveted blade has a walnut handle that has splinters!

It's kind of unbelievable that all 3 samples have these serious quality issues, despite the blade being intelligently curved and sharp.

Buy Lamson & Goodnow Walnut Grapefruit Knife Now

Well designed grapefruit knife. Most of the bend occurs towards the end of the knife, which is what I was hoping for. High quality. I have used it for 6 months now and it still appears brand new.

Read Best Reviews of Lamson & Goodnow Walnut Grapefruit Knife Here

I couldn't believe how much more I enjoyed my morning grapefruit with the simple use of this beautiful product! I feel like a queen every morning in the royal palace eating her "grapefruit away".

Want Lamson & Goodnow Walnut Grapefruit Knife Discount?

I eat a lot of grapefruit but had never owned a grapefruit knife before. I choose this one so the wooden handle would match my Chicago Cutlery set, which it does.

There's a slight learning curve in getting the knife started without puncturing the rind, but I figured that out.

I don't see how a knife could be any better, sharp and good quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment