J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 7-Piece Knife Set with Block

J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 7-Piece Knife Set with BlockThese are amazing knives that are so sharp they cut easily through thin plastic cutting sheets, so BE CAREFUL! I've also cut myself on the points while washing them. The only beef I have with them is that the points have bent on some of them with little pressure, and on one knife the tip actually broke off. Again, BE CAREFUL... The block I received doesn't match the block on the box, and has a space for scissors. Even after returning the set, the new set I received had the same block again. In this block, the longest knife protrudes out the bottom (not so far that it hits the counter, but you could get cut moving it around if you happen to grab the bottom of the block. BE CAREFUL...) I've had them in heavy use for 6 mos, not long enough to test the eversharp edge. My Regent Sheffield eversharps are 20 years old and still sharp without sharpening. They were never as sharp as these Henckels, though!

Great knives, have had for over 2 years now. I cook a lot and really wanted a good knife in the kitchen. These have good comfortable handles, easy to cut, strong thick metal blades, etc. It's definatley not the expensive version of Henckels, but great quality & economical. I've compared other versions in same price range at the stores and these have the best blades and handles. Also a plus is the "Eversharp" blade I love it because I never have to sharpen a knife again, it's always sharp, they cut great. As with any knife they should never go in the dishwasher, but we place ours in the dishwasher from time to time and have never had any problems. I would definatley recommend.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 7-Piece Knife Set with Block Now

We've had those knives for 3 years now ... they are okay. They are still as sharp as in the beginning BUT they were never the sharpest knives around to begin with a lot better than most cheap sets though ... Good Value for the money probably enough for most households. But if cooking is not a necessity but a hobby for you save some more money up and get the four star knives by henckels or something the same quality. I've purchased a set (of the four star ones... you get a great deal right now btw) just today cause I'm getting tired of struggling with meat and I'm going to sell the eversharp set. Anyone interested??? ;)

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 7-Piece Knife Set with Block Here

I bought these as a christmas gift for my boyfriend and couldn't be happier. They might not be the knives for a professional chef, but they are perfect for anyone who wants a high-quality everyday knife set for the kitchen.

Want J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 7-Piece Knife Set with Block Discount?

This is overall a nice set of knives, good weight and they don't bend too much. Henckels International means "made in China or Taiwan" not Germany but overall it is a nice set. I have used it for several months now and even wash them in the dishwasher with no stains or rust showing up. If you are the person who wants the German name this is not for you but if you want a knife that is sharp and ready to use every day, give them a try.

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment