Hampton Forge Stephanie Satin 20-Piece 18/0 Forged Flatware Set, Service for 4

Hampton Forge Stephanie Satin 20-Piece 18/0 Forged Flatware Set, Service for 4In all fairness, maybe I got a bad set, but I will not be purchasing a second set. I kept getting these cuts on my fingers like paper cuts and couldn't figure out where they were coming from. Then one day, I noticed that one of my spoons had burs on the side of it where the metal was coming away from the spoon! In addition, some of my silver has developed these black striations in them.

I was really disappointed because I recently lost everything I own and didn't want to have to replace things twice, if you know what I mean. I got these to replace the plastic silverware I had been using for the past 2 months! I had hoped that they would at least last a year, or so, but I can see I will have to be buying a new, more expensive set. Shame, because the shape and weight are beautiful.

Lastly, these are made in China for those who are trying to avoid buying Chinese made products.

I purchased these to replace some of the Hampton set I have but I don't know where these came from. They came in a box marked for another brand of flatware but the seller slipped a Hampton care sheet in with it. These are not the same item and they're all irregular, not the same length or size or the weight of my original set. They are cheap knock offs and I am not happy.

Buy Hampton Forge Stephanie Satin 20-Piece 18/0 Forged Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

I have had this Hampton Forge silverware before and was excited to extend the set. However, when I ordered this set last year and got the package it was not Hampton Forge and the quality was horrific. I contacted Amazon, explained the problem and they reshipped the product...thinking it was just an error. NOPE! Same issue. I also sent that package back.

Read Best Reviews of Hampton Forge Stephanie Satin 20-Piece 18/0 Forged Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

I had seen and used the soup spoons from this flatware set and liked the look and feel of this pattern. Even after much study and reading the cautionary reviews about rusting possibilities if washed in a dishwasher, I decided to order it. And, after it arrived and I read the "fine print" where the MANUFACTURER advised handwashing this flatware, I kept it because I like it and have committed to handwashing it. I don't think about it; I just do it because I wanted this flatware. It is too bad, though, that it hasn't been manufactured with the right combination of metals to allow satisfactory washing in the dishwasher.

Want Hampton Forge Stephanie Satin 20-Piece 18/0 Forged Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

I have to compliment Hampton Forge. I had a problem with a couple of pieces of stainless and they worked quickly to make me a happy customer. There were small rust spots on the silverware after washing in the dishwasher. I have received far worse service for far more expensive items from other companies. That goes a long way towards making me try this company again in the future.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment