Good Cook Classic Waiters Corkscrew

Good Cook Classic Waiters CorkscrewA good corkscrew and bottle opener doesn't need to be fancy. And this one isn't. But is very good at what is supposed to do.

Opening beer bottles is easy enough, they pop right off. This opener does not slip like my old one did.

The corkscrew goes in easily, smoothly and straight. And the leverage is sufficient to pull the cork out.

What I love about this corkscrew is that it is coated with a thin layer of rubber. It makes it feel nice and improves your grip, which is especially nice in wet conditions.

Recommended.

You are not going to impress anyone at a fancy party with this corkscrew, but you will get the cork out of the bottle. I bought it for my travel trailer accoutrements, and will work one heck of a lot better and easier than a drywall screw and pair of pliers (don't laugh I've done it before in a pinch).

Buy Good Cook Classic Waiters Corkscrew Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment