Forschner 8" Breaking Knife

Swiss Army Brands 40537 Breaking Knife, 8-InchThis is a great knife for the butcher or meat-cutting industry. Any butcher or meat cutter will know about this product very well. A light handle and great grip even under wet conditions. Can be used to break meat, fillet fish, and even good for kitchen use.

I use knives all day cutting meat and Swiss army is what I use. For a mid range price, they hold there edge better than knives three times as expensive. There are four knives in my set and they are all now vics.

Buy Forschner 8" Breaking Knife Now

it is wonderful, I iued it on cleaning redfish (which have tough bones) and it cut with no problem. I recommend it

Read Best Reviews of Forschner 8" Breaking Knife Here

A very good knife for meat cutting. Easy to handle and well balanced. A good price for a well-made knife.

Want Forschner 8" Breaking Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment