Wusthof 2-Piece Mincing Knife and Cutting Board Set

Wusthof 2-Piece Mincing Knife and Cutting Board SetI have used Ulu knives for the past 15 years. I bought this as a gift for my wife after one of our boards finally fell apart. I have used the mincing knife for about two months now, and it works equally as well as our Ulu knife and has a very elegant appeal to it. The board is quality craftsmanship and shows no potential split areas or knot issues. I can chop all of the ingredients for chili powder in about five minutes (I will try and remember to put a picture up next time we make some :))

If you do a lot of herb mincing, onion dicing, any kind of fine work, I highly recommend this knife and board. Very high quality!!

All the best,

Jay

good quality knife and wooden board, works very well together to mince herbs, garlic etc. as coarse or fine as you want it. Fast, easy, a joy to work with, very ergonomic, cleans up fast, no odor residue on board or knife, just rinse it and let dry on the air. It saves a lot of other gizmos and electricity for this purpose, and I suppose it will last a lifetime. Great product!

Buy Wusthof 2-Piece Mincing Knife and Cutting Board Set Now

This is a great set. The knife is sharper than many mezzalunas and is well balanced. The cutting board is a perfect size and is not too heavy. The feet on the bottom of the board keep it from slipping. I like it so well I ordered 2 sets.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof 2-Piece Mincing Knife and Cutting Board Set Here

This Mezzaluna and cutting board set is one of the best gifts that you could ever give to a somebody who loves to cook. Yourself included!

The board has been made to fit the blade. The herbs can be easily chopped / cut with one hand. The handle actually is very comfortable to hold and the board will stay stable on its place during cutting. After use just simply rinse off and dry the board and the mezzaluna. Another great product made in Germany by Wuesthof. This is money that have been spend well.

I cannot count the sets that I have given to family and friends.

Want Wusthof 2-Piece Mincing Knife and Cutting Board Set Discount?

This set is very nice especially for the price. I am a little worried that the cutting board might be too soft as it already had a ton of lines in it after first use. However, the knife is great and the board is very good so I am happy!

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment