Victorinox Wavy Edge 5" Blade Chef's / Slicer Knife

Victorinox Wavy Edge 5' Blade Chef's / Slicer KnifeI love this knife. The length is great and the handle fits comfortably in your hand. The design and serrated edge are ideal. I've used this type of knife with the exact same serrated edge for years and none of them have needed sharpening. My old ones had a smaller, thinner, straight handle and the blade wasn't wide at the base angling to such a point at the end. This particular knife has a much better feel and weight making it much more comfortable to use. It's great and I use this knife 99% of the time. These knives are also dishwasher safe.

I bought this because I'm on a quest for the best knife for bartending. Perfect slices every time for lemons and limes, and the center slit is easy to make. Its handle and shape are great, it's length just about perfect for the fruit, and comes so dang sharp that it can be used regardless of its serrations. It's not so expensive that I worry about it getting stolen, and is short enough that it fits in my kit with other bartending supplies. While I'm still not sure if it's the perfect knife for me, it's a really, really good one. I would be happier if it had a blade sheath for transportation, but the knife itself is a beautiful thing.

Buy Victorinox Wavy Edge 5" Blade Chef's / Slicer Knife Now

This is a great all-around kitchen knife. It is sturdy, comfortable in the hand, and the serrated edge cuts well. Although I have been washing it by hand, it looks like with the Fibrox handle that it could be washed in the dishwasher. Fast shipping from the Swiss Knife Shop.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Wavy Edge 5" Blade Chef's / Slicer Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment