Update International KP-06 High Carbon Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 10-Inch

Update International KP-06 High Carbon Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 10-InchThis knife is very similar to, and almost as nice as, the equivalent Victorinox product, but about half the price. It's well made and I would expect it to hold up well, as the target market is professional kitchens.

Four stars for quality, five for value.

I had previously ordered a bread knife from another company that was far too long for my needs. This knife is the perfect length for slicing bread made with my Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Bread machine. This machine makes large loafs. http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-BB-PAC20-Bakery-Virtuoso-Breadmaker/dp/B0067MQM48/

The knife is also exceptionally sharp. It appears to be very solid construction and I anticipate years of use out of it.

Buy Update International KP-06 High Carbon Stainless Steel Bread Knife, 10-Inch Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment