Paula Deen 14-Piece Knife Block Set

Paula Deen 14-Piece Knife Block SetI received 2 kitchen knife sets this Christmas. This one was by far the nicest (and least expensive). The blades are at least twice as thick as the other set I received! Also they are smooth allowing for easy sharpening.

These also come very sharp, but are easy to sharpen. The steel has been remarkably stain resistant, but I haven't violated the instructions and put them in the dishwasher yet.

I think that these are some of the best knives under $100, perhaps under $500. That's just my opinion, but I am extremely happy with this set.

These are great knives that are not very expensive. I would recommend for anyone who is looking for new inexpensive knives to purchase these Paula Deen knives!

Buy Paula Deen 14-Piece Knife Block Set Now

I have been very pleased with my knives. I am a newlywed who loves to cook and these are perfect for me. The block is also very beautiful. The knives are sharp with a good grip that makes for easy handling. My husband loves them too!!!

Read Best Reviews of Paula Deen 14-Piece Knife Block Set Here

This is a wonderful product and great price for the quality. I had never really invested in a great quality of knives before. Was amazed at the difference in the sharpness of the blades and the ease of cutting. Knives cut through a slab of babyback ribs like they were paper. Have to be extra careful not to cut myself when using them.

Want Paula Deen 14-Piece Knife Block Set Discount?

The knives and shears look nice and cut well. The biggest disappointment is that the instructions say not to put them in the dishwasher. I did anyway, without any problems, but our dishwasher doesn't get super hot.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment