Oneida Michelangelo Steak Knife Set, Set of 4

Oneida Michelangelo Steak Knife Set, Set of 4Very old fashion and elegant. Love the pattern and durability of this product. would buy again or as a gift for someone.

They shipped the order very fast, within an hour of ordering but one knife is not shaped right and the ridges on one of the steak knife are not cut out (manufacturing defect) it is basically a flat blade but they where $25 including shipping so I guess you get what you pay for

Buy Oneida Michelangelo Steak Knife Set, Set of 4 Now

I had never ordered anything online, until I ordered these knives. The service was outstanding, and the merchandise arrived in perfect condition. After this great experience, I ordered two other gifts online. This is going to be my new way to shop, no lines, no crowds, great service + great prices. Thank you.

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Michelangelo Steak Knife Set, Set of 4 Here

The delivery was quicker than I expected. The product was packed fine. All the knives seam fine. I would use them again!

Want Oneida Michelangelo Steak Knife Set, Set of 4 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment