NEW, 12-Slot Commercial Kitchen Knife Rack, Knife Holder, Wall-Mounted, Stainless Steel

NEW, 12-Slot Commercial Kitchen Knife Rack, Knife Holder, Wall-Mounted, Stainless SteelI received the item quickly and it was what I expected--features, but not condition. First I noticed that the box had been re-taped, and I thought "uh oh." After opening the box and removing it from the bag, I noticed lots of fingerprints on the stainless steel (not a big deal), and numerous big scratches--ARG! Of note, there is an approx. 3mm thick dense foam piece that slides around under the top to protect the knives; it has slots matching the slots in the steel; however, you have to slide the foam to position it correctly (I'm thinking it could be glued easily). Feature-wise it would work fine for me--plenty of slots for all my most commonly used knives, appropriate quality steel, good size. Also of note, there is a gap on either side of the holder where the foam slides in--not ideal because you can see the foam from the side, but not a deal-breaker. In summary, I am really disappointed that it arrived in such poor condition because I think it would work great for me. If the seller wants to reply and assure me they can send an un-damaged holder, I'd be happy to try again (and favorably update my review).

I installed this onto the side of my butcher block top kitchen cart and it is fantastically convenient! Knives fit well (I have a variety of brands including Wusthoff, Henkels, & Rachel Ray). They all have different handle sizes and styles, but they all fit and they aren't crowded. The rubber used to "buffer" the knives when you put them in is genius. Easy to clean. Keeps free of dust, no dangers. Love it!

Buy NEW, 12-Slot Commercial Kitchen Knife Rack, Knife Holder, Wall-Mounted, Stainless Steel Now

It organizes all my kitchen knives and sharpener well in one place. Appropriate size and looks great. Easy to install.

Read Best Reviews of NEW, 12-Slot Commercial Kitchen Knife Rack, Knife Holder, Wall-Mounted, Stainless Steel Here

Metal was bent. Not a quality product. Will be returning. Guess I should have expected poor quality given its price.

Want NEW, 12-Slot Commercial Kitchen Knife Rack, Knife Holder, Wall-Mounted, Stainless Steel Discount?

I thought this knife rack in SS would look good but it is not attractive looking for home use and does not hold many knives as I would use it. To be fair it is described as a Commercial Kitchen Knife Rack, and it may work out OK for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment