Cilio Fontina 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set

Cilio Fontina 3-Piece Cheese Knife SetWe have a 16 piece set of Wusthof knives that my wife and I like very much. When I started shopping for a set of cheese knives I naturally started looking for Wusthof knives but I soon found that they were out of my price range. After a lot of on-line searching I found that the Cilio Fontana cheese knives seemed like what I was looking for and purchased a set from Amazon. I have found the knives to be just what I wanted....at a price for the three knife set which was lower than what I would have spent for one Wusthof cheese knife. I am very pleased with the purchase.

I purchased this knife set hoping that it would make a good set for use with cheese and sausage.

I found that they were not very sharp and a bit bulky to use. Being serrated they are not able to

Be sharpened. I would say this set is more of a set for display t a wine and cheese party

But not really for actual use by anyone that hopes to actually get real slices of cheese or actually cut food.

Buy Cilio Fontina 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set Now

Disappointed with the box. They give you a nice box to store them in but a cheap plastic felted liner which holds them inside doesnt live up to the wooden exterior shell. The knives are ok, they cut well, but craftsmanship on the handles leaves an overall cheap feeling.

Read Best Reviews of Cilio Fontina 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment