Chroma Type 301 Designed By F.A. Porsche 5 3/4 inch Boning knife

Chroma Type 301 Designed By F.A. Porsche 5 3/4 inch Boning knifeA few months ago I took a "Knife Skills" class at a local culinary shop. Everyone who handled the chef's knife was shocked and amazed at its comfort since its design is so unconventional. As well, from a viewpoint of decore, they aren't my style at all (which turned me off initially), but once I got it in my hand I, too, was amazed. I kinda hogged the knife when I could, and discovered that my hand didn't get fatigued as quickly as with the other knives (this was a 2.5 hr class!). I promptly bought the large chef's and paring knives. The shop didn't have this 5-3/4" knife; so, of course, Amazon did!

I'm thrilled with these knives not just because of their precision, but also because of their comfort. I would recommend that you locate one of these knives to "test drive" first before buying something you've not handled. As well, I took a tip from Emeril, and bought only the style knives I know I use regularly, as opposed to buying an entire block(ed) set. So, now I own these 3 Chromas, and am wielding them like a pro! Thanx, Chroma Cutlery and Mr. Porsche for designing a beautiful and masterly functional knife.

The boning knife come in attactive presentation box. The blade of the knife is very sharp out of the box. The handle of the knife is very unusual wedge shape. Upon holding and using the knife the handle fits very comfortably in my hand and the flat part of the handle allows my palm to rest on it. Despite the smooth finish of the handle, due to its shape, my wet or oily hand was able to maintain firm grip on the knife during deboning of the various types of meats.

The only problem with this knife that I can tell is the Type-301 steel blade seems bit softer then Shun, wusthof, Kasumi or global knives. So this will be a problem for people who are not good at sharpening the knives. As for me, this soft blade is not a deal breaker as I generally hone the blade after every use and sharpen the blade on whet stone as need arise.

Buy Chroma Type 301 Designed By F.A. Porsche 5 3/4 inch Boning knife Now

LOVE CHROMA BONING KNIFE. THEY ARE GOOD LOOKING AND FIT IN MY HAND SO WELL. I HAVE 3 OF THESE KNIFES AND USE THEM EVERY DAY. I WILL BUY MORE IN THE FUTURE, WOULD LIKE CHEFS KNIFE AND BREAD KNIFE.

Read Best Reviews of Chroma Type 301 Designed By F.A. Porsche 5 3/4 inch Boning knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment