BlissHome Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen Herb Chopper

BlissHome Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen Herb ChopperI am in love with this knife! Making and eating salads is so much funner and easier with this. I purchased two additional as gifts, and I will probably keep gifting these great knives.

Nigella's mezzaluna knife is a very satisfying tool to use the rounded stainless handles provide good control and feel *just* substantial enough in the hand. Let's be honest, I just love the way it looks functional yet artistic, like many of Lawson's creations.

I often use it to create small batches of salsa with a bit of texture, where the results of a chef's knife would be too coarse (and/or slow) and a blender would yield near-puree. For this, it's perfect and engages mind and hands completely. A smaller-radius, single-handed mezzaluna like Wusthof's seems better suited to mincing herbss, but this knife has found its niche in my kitchen and I'm quite fond of it.

Buy BlissHome Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen Herb Chopper Now

This item is great looking and very easy to use. However, after using it less than 10 times to chop only small herbs home-grown in my AeroGarden, the blade has cracked all the way through, all the way to the thicker part of the handle. Unfortunately, my window of opportunity to return to Amazon expired just days ago. I hand-washed after each time I used it, never even placed in the dishwasher, although it was certified as top rack safe. Don't waste your money.

Read Best Reviews of BlissHome Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen Herb Chopper Here

Very nice, but a bit large for me. Over 8" across on the blade and too big for my herb bowl (10" radius). Ended up getting a smaller mezzaluna.

Want BlissHome Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen Herb Chopper Discount?

This product works very well. It makes chopping herbs, vegetables, etc. much easier than with a knife or an electric appliance. I use it almost daily to chop parsley, celery, and/or onions. It has a sharp blade, works quickly, and requires minimal storage space and cleanup. I very much recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment