Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 5-1/2-Inch Boning Knife

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 5-1/2-Inch Boning KnifeI am very fond of cooking and baking I enjoy the luxury of having great products in my kitchen to ease the work at hand. I received the J.A. Henckels International block with some different styles of knives. My husband did purchase the block in which I was able to add and build, as you know the J.A. Henckles is quite expensive. After purchasing the "Boning Knife", I was not pleased with the sharpeness. The handle was a little smaller than expected ( put it like this my ring size is a 41/2) therefore I do not have a very big hand. I would try the higher end series. I hope this help.

Another great Zwilling. I do agree with other reviewers, it did need a couple swipes through their ceramic disc sharpener. Afterwards it was wonderful, held its edge throughout a 16 pound turkey deboning. Firm and slightly flexible, great balance.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 5-1/2-Inch Boning Knife Now

This is a nice looking knife with a nice handle.Thin flexible blade.Fits the hand nicely and is well balanced but bottom line it disappointed me in the sharpness category.The initial edge wasn't evenly honed on both sides and was what I would consider dull.It required major honing to get it almost razor sharp but there are cheaper stamped knifes I have that will take a better edge. If it was less than $20 it would be a passable knife but at $30 there's better out there even at the $20 and below mark.

My opinion is look elsewhere if you want a sharp stamped boning knife.Though it isn't a bad knife for someone with sharpening skills.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 5-1/2-Inch Boning Knife Here

Added this to a set of Henckel knives for Christmas. He loved it. So much so that his friends couldn't borrow it fast enough they bought their own!

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 5-1/2-Inch Boning Knife Discount?

This knife is great, flexible and blade is narrow enough for efficient boning. Length of blade, flexibility, and width of blade is most important for a good boning knife

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment