Yoshihiro - Blue Steel Kuro Uchi Chef Knife Nakiri / Usuba /Vegetable Knife 6.5" 165mm - Made in Ja

Yoshihiro - Blue Steel Kuro Uchi Chef Knife Nakiri / Usuba /Vegetable Knife 6.5' 165mm - Made in JapanI had been using a cheap nakiri knife for a couple years and I found this style really useful. Most of my chef's knives are carbon steel, and I really wanted to try blue steel, this seemed like a great price for a knife like this. Since I use knives as tools, I wouldn't have cared if the fit and finish wasn't great but I was surprised at how nice the wood handle was on the Yoshihiro. It was really sharp out of the box, but a couple passes on the medium and fine stones made it razor sharp, I've already several pounds of vegetables with no noticeable wear on the edge. As I replace the remaining stainless knives with carbon steel ones, I'll probably buy more Yoshihiro knives, I'd recommend this to anyone who's serious about their cutting tools.

I should add that it arrived a couple days after I ordered it and was beautifully packaged, for people who care about such things.

this knife is by far the best knife i have ever used i also have ordered the kuro yoshi gyuto 9.5 240 mm chef knife which is to .usually when i buy a knife i want to use it first to see if it best suites me so when i got the two knifes in the mail two days later very fast shipping by the way. it was like i used the knife for years just two perfact knifes i love them and also looking forward in orderind the rest of the blue stee lset . i am a chef in training working under chef jason santos in boston ma so i knew i would need a very sharp knife to make all my knife work look beautiful some knifes you order dull quickly then are a pain in the ass to sharpen then to the sharpness in which you have first used them b ut not with these two for a hand made high quality knife i was very happy in paying for what i have paid alot of people say japanese knifes are to expensive yes this is true but you pay for what you get and i got two very high quality knifes which i will use for the rest of my life i will never order another knife brand again yoshihiro is the way to go!!!!!!!!!!

Buy Yoshihiro - Blue Steel Kuro Uchi Chef Knife Nakiri / Usuba /Vegetable Knife 6.5" 165mm - Made in Ja Now

This knife is beautiful! It cut like a dream and well balanced. The handle fits very comfortably in my hands. I'm going to be using this knife for a very long time.

Read Best Reviews of Yoshihiro - Blue Steel Kuro Uchi Chef Knife Nakiri / Usuba /Vegetable Knife 6.5" 165mm - Made in Ja Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment