Wedgwood Stainless New Oberon 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1

Wedgwood Stainless New Oberon 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1Loved the look of this set, however after only 18 months, the flatware is showing many areas of corrosion and rust, despite following the washing/drying instructions. After contacting Wedgwood, they explained that rust does happen (really?! after 18 months? I've had CHEAP sets that still look fine after years of use!), but there was nothing they could do. They gave me tips such as using Bar Keeper's Friend and further instructions on how to wash (which I'd already taken great care in washing). So unless you want corroded, rusty knives and forks, I would warn you to not purchase.

This was a gift and it was a very good price. I have always looked at your site first when shopping. Very pleased.

Buy Wedgwood Stainless New Oberon 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment