Wasabi Black 7-Piece Knife Set with Block by Kai Ltd

Wasabi Black 7-Piece Knife Set with Block by Kai LtdI got these over a year ago. I will tell you that they have been great.

They are Japanese-style, so a little thinner and lighter than some of their German counterparts. They are nice and sharp, make prep-work a breeze.

I was a little weary of the connection between the blade and handle, but I use them every day for cooking, as does my wife, and we have not had any issues. They are solid, and considering the cost, I would highly recommend them.

I'm going to explain why I gave 4 star rating. The reason is because the way the handles are built into the blade. The way they're built doesn't seem strong enough for some tough work. Other than that, the blades are super sharp, really thin, and long lasting. My first knife was the 8 inch chefs knife. This knife facilitated my work, weather it was chopping vegetables, herbs,carving prime rib, or other things. This knife made it soo easy to improve my knife skills. One of my restaurant co-worker loved my knife soo much that he ended up buying mine. That same day I ordered this 7 piece set and i can't tell you guys how satisfied I am, not just about the quality, but of the pricing.

Buy Wasabi Black 7-Piece Knife Set with Block by Kai Ltd Now

I love these knives. I got them from Amazon used for $150. They were however sealed and looked new.

They are sharp and well balanced. I can slice nice and thinly and with no effort. The block has lots of extra slots, which you can use if you have other knives to supplement this. I did a lot of research over European and Japanese knives. I am delighted with this Japanese set which I purchased.

Read Best Reviews of Wasabi Black 7-Piece Knife Set with Block by Kai Ltd Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment