Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's Knife

Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's KnifeThis knife is amazing. I saw it had earned the highest review in a cooking magazine, so I went ahead and ordered one -its only $30, right? When it came, I wasn't too impressed initially -it was lightweight and felt kinda junky. But boy can it cut! I have paid a lot more for knives that didn't cut nearly as well. I would highly recommend this chef's knife!

Great knife for the price. Well-balanced, light-weight and sharp. Comfortable handle. Sturdy in spite of its stamped construction. Cook's Illustrated has given this knife top ratings (over some VERY expensive alternatives). That's how I found out about it. I also bought the 7" Serrated and the 6" Utility knives. Like them all. Great knives for the price. Highly recommend...

Buy Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's Knife Now

Wow is all I can say. As many have stated, this it a great knife for the money. I was always amazed how the cooks on America's Test Kitchen cut through and onion like it was butter with this knife and I can confirm that this knife is really as sharp as they say. It has replaces two german forged steel knives, one chefs and one santoku.

This is now my favorite knife in my collection. I just wish I found it sooner, it would have saved me a couple hundred dollars.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's Knife Here

If you are on a budget and only can buy ONE knife, this should be it. It's razor sharp, keeps an edge, and re-takes an edge without much fuss. The handle is grippie and comfortable. You can wash it in the dishwasher but, it will make the handle lighten from soap residue. If it were a tad heavier, this 4 1/2 star budget knife would get a 5.

Want Victorinox 8-Inch Chef's Knife Discount?

This knife is well-balanced and super sharp. It whizzes through tough chopping jobs with carrots, butternut squash, and other foods that used to require considerable pressure, and really cuts my prep time. I bought one for me and one for my daughter, and we both love it.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment