Ricci Girasole 45 Piece Service for 8

Ricci Girasole 45 Piece Service for 8The delivery was as expected and the price was good. The only reason for less than 5 stars had to do with the weight of the flatware as compared to my previous set: Wainwright by Ralph Lauren, which was discontinued to my great dismay. The moving company somehow lost 1/2 of my Wainwright set and reimbursed me the amount of the Girasole set. I have used the Girasole set for several weeks. I like the design and the 18/10 stainless makes them bright and shiny and they are a substantial European size too. You will love the set.. They are not lightweight by any means. I should have spent more to get a heavier set.

I bought this item as a gift, and felt it was neutral in style and versatile, and it would work for everyday and special occassions!

Buy Ricci Girasole 45 Piece Service for 8 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment