Personalized Embossed Cake Server Set (Silver)

Personalized Embossed Cake Server SetThe knife set itself is gorgeous and every bit the quality I hoped forI'm extremely pleased with it. But what really impressed me was the customer service. I had some questions before ordering, when I contacted Serendipity Shopper, I got an email back very quickly with an actually helpful (and very nice!) real person. She provided me with all the answers and pictures I needed to go forward with my purchase, and when I actually made my purchase, she kept track of it and personally sent me the tracking number. Also, I sent my email address to contact me about personalizing the knife in my order, and she emailed me very quickly back. I really recommend ordering from this seller!

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment