Kyocera KBLOCK3 Bamboo 3-Slot Knife Block

Kyocera KBLOCK3 Bamboo 3-Slot Knife BlockThis block looks good, holds three knives safely and is easy to hang. I have it right over the sink and put the knives in immediately after washing them. This is probably one of the best ways to protect them, and water doesn't seem to bother the block.

I received my first Kyocera knife (4.5" Utility) recently this past Christmas and immediately ordered this block to keep it (and 2 other Kyocera knives...eventually) safe in the drawer. My first impression is that it was quite large for a block that only holds 3 knives, but after I thought it about it, I can see why. Given the relative delicate nature of ceramic blades, it's understandable that Kyocera may have over-built this block to give their blades the best chance possible for a long life. It's heavy enough that even if you stand it on end, unsecured to a wall (which I wouldn't recommend), the likelihood of it tipping over without some serious help is slim. The block is also cut back at an angle were the blades meet the handle so that knives won't fall out of if even if tipped over from an upright position. Aside from using it to store a small selection of Kyocera ceramic blades, this is also the ideal knife block for minimalist cooks and/or those who have refined their knife skills to the point where they feel they really only need 3 quality knives in the kitchen. There aren't too many three-slot blocks around that I've seen. The box says it will hold Kyocera blades up to 7" but it easily accommodated my 8" Wusthof chef knife with a 1/2" to spare . Overall, it's a very well-made and intelligently designed knife block with a reasonable price tag. Recommended.

Buy Kyocera KBLOCK3 Bamboo 3-Slot Knife Block Now

Product does exactly what it is designed for, and looks just as pictured. Clean, of appropriate weight, easy to use, understated, and perfect for my ceramic knives. It can stand alone, and out of the way, or lay flat, and seems to be well made. I like it

Read Best Reviews of Kyocera KBLOCK3 Bamboo 3-Slot Knife Block Here

This bamboo knife block is very well made, looks great and does its job very nicely.

Want Kyocera KBLOCK3 Bamboo 3-Slot Knife Block Discount?

I use this upright on my countertop and it works great. Very efficient use of space. Sturdy enough to stand on its own without fear that it will topple when removing or replacing a knife.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment