J.A. Henckels Twinshear Kitchen Shears

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twinshear Kitchen Shears, BlackAfter over 10 years of use, my Henckels shears look and function the same as the day I bought them. They have yet to need sharpening, and the semi-matte sheen of the handles is in pristine condition.

Two points to remember: Don't try to cut metal items with them, it will ruin their cutting edge, and dishwasher use is not recommended.

The blades are great for everything from plant stems to raw fish and chicken, and the tips of the blades are very sharp and will get into tight places. For instance, it's the perfect instrument for preparing artichokes, from neatly cutting the thorny tips, to getting inside to the fuzzy center.

Being left-handed, I appreciate its balance, and ambidexterousness, and I think no matter what your hand size, your fingers will fit comfortably.

A function I use a lot is the serrated inner grip for opening bottles and small jars...it does the job better than anything else I've used.

For garden, kitchen, or workplace, they will cut just about anything non-metallic, they're easy to clean, attractive to look at, and will serve you well for many years if used as intended.

I use these at least once a day. One of the more useful qualities of the scissors is that you can easily take them apart for a thorough cleaning and then reassemble them.

They've stood up well to two years of cutting apart chickens, trimming flowers, slicing boxes and all around opening of food packaging.

On top of that, I took them in for sharpening with our other househpold scissors and was told that the edge was fine on them and they didn't really need to be worked on.

Another fine quality product from Henckels.

Buy J.A. Henckels Twinshear Kitchen Shears Now

I have had these shears for over 10 years they have withstood everything. I put them in the dishwasher regularly without any problems. They are as sharp as the day I bought them. I have had other less expensive shears and scissors during the same time they just don't stand up to the use/abuse that these do.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels Twinshear Kitchen Shears Here

We have a complete Henckels Four Star knife set put together over time. There is not a better kitchen tool set available at any price.

The Kitchen Shears were the last item we added. They compliment the knives perfectly and work just as well. Feel solid and secure in your hand and can cut everything from coupons in the Sunday paper to heavy string or plastic. Hold their edge very well.

An excellent kitchen tool.

Want J.A. Henckels Twinshear Kitchen Shears Discount?

These little things from off the rack at Target can't be beat. I was all set to buy a set of forged, high end shears for triple the price. Glad I bought these on a lark. Never fail, always strong, cant be beat. Handles are confortable, and I don't worry about pinching any skin when I use them.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment