J.A. Henckels International 5-Piece Scissors Set

J.A. Henckels International 5-Piece Scissors SetNo, these aren't the most awesome scissors you'll ever use. The embroidery scissors I'd purchased at a high-end sewing store are much smoother than the ones here, and feel much more solid under my fingers. On the other hand, that single set of embroidery scissors cost as much as this entire package of five!

The price is very good for this set, which includes the scissors most households will use most often, under most circumstances. It's a good value with decent quality.

Beware, these scissors are low quality, not what you would expect from Henckels. They are manufactured in Korea and China with cheap, uncomfortable plastic handles. I own a genuine pair of Henckels kitchen shears which I purchased at Macy's about 20 years ago. They are still in great condition and work perfectly. This is the type of quality that I was hoping for when I purchased this 5-piece set. Unfortunately, what I got was a set of cheap imitations. I returned my order. Don't make the same mistake that I made.

Buy J.A. Henckels International 5-Piece Scissors Set Now

This is a set of five (5) scissors. They are sharp and cut cleanly. My favorite is the flower cutter which has a spring and a latch. All the rest of them are perfect for their design. Poultry is only one use. The bent shears are perfect for opening Amazon cartons. The other type is perfect for cutting burrs off a dog's paws. In my life, I've never had access to quality scissors. Amazon is charging a more than fair price for the set. You will never again get a bargain like this.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International 5-Piece Scissors Set Here

I added this Henkels International 5 piece Scissors when I purchased Henkels Pro-S 8inch High Carbon Chef's knife. The price for this 5 piece package was great considering the name value of Henkels. However, the quality of product was not even close to the same scissor I purchased 8 years ago, and surprisingly, within 2 weeks they are getting rusty on hinges.

Well --what you are paying for is what you are going to get.

Want J.A. Henckels International 5-Piece Scissors Set Discount?

I bought a set of these mainly for my husband, who is my chief kitchen assistant. These scissors are great! We use the largest pair for trimming fat from meat and poultry--and they are so much better than a knife. I liked them so much, I got another set for a dear neighbor as a Christmas gift. She will love them, as I do. Wonderful product!!

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment