DCI Love Printed Paring Knife

DCI Love Printed Paring KnifeI love how cute this knife is, but the hearts are just painted on and come off very easily I think the sheath rubs them off. I hope that's what happened because all I cut were some fairly soft vegetables! I don't expect the hearts to last past a few uses/washings. I also didn't find the knife to be very sharp or useful. It is a nice size. So, if you want a cute knife to look at, this is it.

I admit, I'm a sucker for anything with hearts, a hopeless romantic, however ... this little cutie has a serious blade and does a great job on fruits and vegetables. so don't let the softer side fool you.

the blade sleeve is a nice touch. and now that valentine's day has passed, the price has dropped slightly. shipping was quick and the price is not egregious. most other paring/utility knives of this style are a little more expensive. it's a decent knife for smaller jobs that saves me the hassle of having to drag out the big blades. this knife should be able to handle anything up to and including trimming some poultry and other meats, though I would be more comfortable using it primarily for fruits and vegetables.

Buy DCI Love Printed Paring Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment