Adcraft MS-2000/B 8-3/4 Inch Overall Length, Stainless Steel Rounded Blade Deluxe Steak Knife with

Adcraft MS-2000/B 8-3/4 Inch Overall Length, Stainless Steel Rounded Blade Deluxe Steak Knife with Black Polypropylene HandleI have a set of 12 knifes for about 8/10 years and I absolutely love them and would love to buy more because I use diary to cut fruit, vegetables, etc. I thought really was from China later after those years I read on the knife and discovered that was from Brazil, I tried to find out where I could buy the set and couldn't find, but my husband saw a set of 24 knifes from china for $ 9.79 than I decided to buy to compare to my older ones. When the knifes got in home I tried to cut a mango and was not sharp enough and giving me hard time than I got my Brazilian knife to cut and was very ease and very sharp. I will return them and buy from Brazil ones that is expensive but worth my money.Now I know the best treasure I had. China ones tried to copy but didn't work. The brand from Brazil is TRAMONTINA selling on Amazon about $ 35.00 a set of 24.

0 comments:

Post a Comment