Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Santoku Knife

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Santoku KnifeBased on advise from a friend, I purchased this knife as a backup to my 8" chef's blade and have been very happy with it. It is very well balanced for vegetable preparation. I also find it's wide flat blade better than a chef's knife for long even 'precision slicing'.

I have had this knife for a couple of years now and I find that it keeps it's edge (with maintenance) even better than my four star Henkels chef knife.

I love this knife. It's the best kitchen knife I've ever owned. I ordered the 4 star version because I like this style of handle the best. The high carbon stainless steel blade is very sharp and holds an edge a long time. It took me a few days, and a few band-aids, before I got used to how sharp it was. I plan on ordering more of the 4 star series.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Santoku Knife Now

I am a serious home cook and this is the knife I grab for most tasks. It has a nice balance. The shape makes it sit more squarely on the chopping board giving me better control and faster results when chopping. I highly recommend this knife for your everyday needs.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Santoku Knife Here

This is my first JA Henckels knife...it's incredibly sharp and I love the feel of it in my hand, the fit is great. One caution be careful if you are used to knives that are not this sharp....I have a nice scar from my initial use! Definitely will add some other knives from this collection to my own.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Santoku Knife Discount?

This is a surprizingly great knife. More accurate slicer than the chief's knife, it is also great for dicing. You can hold the knife by it's spine and rock the knife over onions and peppers to get really nice small dice. I obtained a leap improvement to my Salsa's texture after using this knife to prepare it. Definately like this knife for veggie slicing and dicing a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment