Kitchen Cart, Deluxe By Winsome Wood

Kitchen Cart, Deluxe By Winsome WoodThe cart is great, aside from two issues. First, I can't get the dowel off that's supposed to hold paper towels. As I hadn't planned on using this, it's not a big deal, but as the picture shows that it's intended to be used that way, I would expect it to work. Secondly, the way the cart is designed around the handle area it's extremely flimsy.

Each time I push the cart around with the handle I expect it to break. That said, I'm using the edges of the cart to move it around and it works just fine. Once assembled, it looks great, provides extra space for me to work on, since I have cramped counters and the wine rack and slots for the knives are very useful. Overall it's a good deal for the money, with caveats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment