5 Piece Stainless Steel Sushi Knife Set

5 Piece Stainless Steel Sushi Knife SetNicely made knives at a good price. The three smaller, six inch knives feel good the the hand have a good balance. The blades themselves are hard enough to keep an edge, but not overly heavy, which I like. Regarding the longer knifes, I can't figure out the specific use of the slicer, but I can probably get some use of the yaganabi, though I wish it were a shosh wider. Good as these knives are, if I had to purchase a set again, I would probably look for a set which would include either a pairing knife, a bread knife and/or a sharpening steel.

Of course these are not $1000 knives but it is a great set for the price. Knives are well made and work perfectly for home sushi chefs like myself. It is a good idea to have a good sharpening system (like waterstones) to help keep these nice and sharp.

Buy 5 Piece Stainless Steel Sushi Knife Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment